Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bridal Order





This is a bridal bouquet I just completed and shipped out last week. I love the colors - periwinkle and blues with ivory roses and calla lilies. I did 2 teardrops too for her gazebo in which she is getting married. The trim on the bows of these were just fabulous with some 6 inch pearl beaded fringe, some of which I now have listed on our Odyssey Cache site. I just love the romance of beads and think it is perfect for weddings. I got the venice lace from Mary, Not Martha on Etsy. Went back and got 2 more yards of 4 more colors. Don't know what I'll use it on, but I'm sure I'll find something!

One of my next projects is wedding flowers for my future daughter-in-law as my son is getting married July 2 this year! Fun, fun!

Anyhow, back to gardening. Can't make stuff and stay online all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Really Large Ornament

My First Really Large Ornament