Saturday, June 25, 2011

New Swarovski Designs


I just ordered Swarovski pearls in almost every color they have, plus got some of the new Swarovski heart designs.  I plan on expanding on the bridal and formal jewelry in the BZ Originals Etsy site (see Favorite Sites) even more.  This was a design I recently did with Swarovski new Devoted 2 U hearts in Golden Shadow and Sterling Silver with freshwater pearls.  Tell me what you think.  http://www.etsy.com/listing/76152558/swarovski-devoted-2-u-bridal-necklace 

2 comments:

  1. This set is beautiful. I really appreciate the wire wrap you did on the heart on the necklace. It is so delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Beadaciously Yours, for the comment. I did have fun making this set and really want to expand more on wire working. All in time. I have SO many things I want to expand on (just not my hips).

    ReplyDelete

My First Really Large Ornament

My First Really Large Ornament