Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New ornaments are coming!

I will be listing some new ornaments soon. I feel like I am SO far behind on these!  Where is the summer going!  I have some more pink ones coming and a gorgeous red and gold one that you can get a preview of on the Odyssey Cache Blog Spot.   Here is the smallest of the pink ones that will be listed Lil Lady

Three websites, that are continually growing, while still doing a full time job can be a little overwhelming at times, but I love it!  I just can't (and won't) stop making things.  Besides, what ever would do with ALL of the supplies in my work shop!  love all my pretties - to make prettier things yet.  Gotta go - got a custom jewelry order to work through still tonight!  Ohh, - check the BZ Originals site for new stuff soon as I have a Bali bead order coming in tomorrow!  Good, good stuff to work with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Really Large Ornament

My First Really Large Ornament